Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Revlon Enthrall

Hi everyone!  Today is just a quick post because I am dead tired.  Thesis writing is definitely getting the best of me.

I bought Revlon Enthrall at Big Lots for only $1.50.  They really do have some nice polish selections right now.  Enthrall is a blackened swamp green shimmer with micro flakies in it.  If you zoom in on my photos, you can see them.  I really do love this color.  It went on perfectly.

This is 2 coats.

Revlon-Brilliant-Strength-Enthrall

Revlon-Brilliant-Strength-Enthrall


6 comments :

  1. Very nice! I hope I have this one in my stash somewhere...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! If you don't, definitely check out Big Lots.

      Delete
  2. gorgeous!!! i've been obsessed with colors like this one lately!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Same here. I love these kinds of "lit from within" polishes. Fall makes me want to wear them all.

      Delete
  3. It reminds me of butterLondon's Wallis, just not as bright.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hadn't thought about that, but youre right!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!