Monday, October 20, 2014

Essie Fall in Line

I have a late post today of Essie Fall in Line from their fall collection Dress to Kilt.  (A few weeks ago I posted The Perfect Cover Up from the same collection)

Fall in Line is a gorgeous grayed out sage green with hints of blue.  Essie calls it a jade.  The point is, it's gorgeous!  From the bottle I was just so so about it, but once I had it on, I really fell in love with it.

The formula one this is nice.  No complaints at all.

This is 2 coats.

essie-fall-in-line

essie-fall-in-line

4 comments :

  1. This is such a beauty!!! I super love this color. I haven't tried this kind so I will def gonna try this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Essie got it RIGHT with the Fall collection all the shades are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so true. I didn't buy them all but I think I'm going to go back and buy the rest!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!