Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Essie Armed and Ready

Armed and Ready is from Essie's Go Overboard collection for Spring 2012.  I don't know what took me so long to wear this, because it's gorgeous!

I've seen a lot of people describe this as a green, but to me it's more gray than anything.  Maybe more of a green toned gray.  It also has this lovely copper/gold shimmer that really makes it pretty.  The shimmer is not as apparent in darker/indoor lighting, but I wouldn't call it a "hidden shimmer" either.

No complaints about application; it went on pretty smooth.

This is 2 coats.




10 comments:

  1. I love this one, I have it in my untrieds as well, need to get on it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm looking for mutual followers.
    shoppingepisodes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Essie nail polish!

    Following you!! Have a great day honey!!

    xoxo

    http://yosivoyalamoda.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  4. un color precioso!!
    me suscribo
    saludos desde http://anabeladasentuvida.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have it, it is gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your swatches...I really should try this one out!!!

    ReplyDelete