Tuesday, October 14, 2014

China Glaze Evening Seduction

I broke my nails.  That was 2 weeks ago.  When I say broke my nails, I mean all the way past the meat, a few were bleeding, and they hurt kind of broke.  It's been two weeks and they are still extremely short.  I don't think they've been this short in years.  I might be exaggerating a bit, but I know some one out there feels my pain.  So I've decided to come out of hiding, bust out one of my untried vampies and rock the nubbins.

China Glaze Evening Seduction fit the bill, so that's what I've got on today.  It originally hails from the Visions of Grandeur collection  that was released in 2005 but it's apart of the core line now. This is a true vampy polish.  It's a deep plum cream that borders on looking black.  Actually at a glance in certain lighting, it does look black.  It's perfect for my short nails and for October.

Application on this was great.  Everything applied smoothly, but be forewarned.  Apply with care because this is one of those polishes that's a pain to clean up.  Looks like your fingers have been bleeding if you don't do a thorough job.  Other than that, I love this polish.

This is 2 coats.


china-glaze-evening-seduction-vampy



china-glaze-evening-seduction

3 comments :

  1. Goodness, how did you break them so badly? Fortunately for you, they don't look too bad short. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your nails look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this color. And ouch at that description of how they broke. I'm sure they'll grow back in no time :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!