Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday - Anti-Valentine's Day

Hi everyone!  Today's Twinsie Tuesday post is all about Anti-Valentine's Day.  The first thing that popped in my head to do is a gradient from red to black.  My gradient was a bit of a fail.  This look didn't quite come out like I imagined, but it's growing on me.

anti valentines day red black

anti valentines day gradient red black


For this look I used:
-OPI Big Apple Red (one of my favorite reds)
-Wet n Wild Black Creme
-Nicole by OPI Pitch Black Shimmer (this one is a black glitter and hard to find, sorry!)

Check out the other Twinsies' interpretations!



Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les

Marisa at Polish Obsession


Lakeisha at Refined and Polished


Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer


Chelsea at Nailed Blog

Bridget at A Painted Nail

Amber at Nails Like Lace

Amanda at Fashion Footing

Amanda at Amandalandish

Alaina at The Little Canvas

27 comments :

  1. I love your gradient! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this! and I love that glitter topper! I've not seen that one before!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love this topper too! I went to many stores looking for it when it came out.

      Delete
  3. I'm in love with this!! The gradient looks great to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is such a beauty! Love the combination of these colors. Perfect gradient!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think your gradient looks great! I like the red and black combo!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Today is the real holiday since chocolate is 50% off anyway!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks lovely..i liked the gradient base, it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think this is awesome! I tried to do a red/black gradient before....let's just say yours came out much better than mine, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous gradient, I think. And I love the topper you chose. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh pretty gradients! Iove love love!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this gradient, it's a great V-Day mani!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think it looks great! Not a fail at all.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful gradient, red and black looks so classy together.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Perfect gradient! Black and red are such a great combo!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!