Monday, September 1, 2014

Proud Beauty Bloggers of Color in Green: Smitten Polish Girl Sprouts

Hi everyone!

Today the Proud Beauty Bloggers of color have decided to show off in green!  I have another green holo from Smitten Polish (I showed you Electric Lime earlier last month).  Just like with Electric Lime, I'm in love.  Girl Sprouts is a gorgeous midtone green linear holo.  What's not to love?

Girl Sprouts applied really well, so no complaints there.

This is 2 lovely coats.

smitten-polish-girl-sprouts-holo-green

smitten-polish-girl-sprouts-green-holo


Smitten Polish can be purchased from their website here.  Girl Sprouts retails for $11.00 USD.


Check out the rest of the Beauty Bloggers of Color below!

4 comments :

  1. It's impossible to not fall in love with this polish. Gorgeous!

    Kisses from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is. Green and holo are two of my favorites!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!