Saturday, September 20, 2014

Bonita Dying to Party

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!  I've just been plain lazy today and haven't done anything productive.  Damn you Netflix!

My nail also broke the other day.  It's been torn for a while and I've been letting it grow out for about a month (it was torn all the way beyond the quick).  I finally tore off all the way while washing my hair.  I swear my hair has it out for my nails!  They're always catching on it.  I'm enjoying my short nails though so I can't complain too much.

So today I have a polish brand that I haven't tried before.  I've been seeing displays at Rite Aid for a few months, but never bought any.  I few weeks I saw their Halloween display and picked Dying to Party and another up.  Dying to Party is a white that comes off slightly gray with silver shimmer/micro glitter (I can't decide which . . . more of a large particle shimmer though).

The application on this wasn't what I expect from a white, but it wasn't great either.  It dragged a bit on the first and second coats and didn't smooth out, but Seche fixed that.  Also, this polish dries to a slight matte finish.  Overall, I liked this polish.  I love the silver shimmer in it!

This is 3 coats.

Bonita Dying to Party Halloween Collection



bonita-dying-to-party-halloween-collection

4 comments :

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!