Saturday, September 20, 2014

Bonita Dying to Party

Hope everyone is having a great weekend so far!  I've just been plain lazy today and haven't done anything productive.  Damn you Netflix!

My nail also broke the other day.  It's been torn for a while and I've been letting it grow out for about a month (it was torn all the way beyond the quick).  I finally tore off all the way while washing my hair.  I swear my hair has it out for my nails!  They're always catching on it.  I'm enjoying my short nails though so I can't complain too much.

So today I have a polish brand that I haven't tried before.  I've been seeing displays at Rite Aid for a few months, but never bought any.  I few weeks I saw their Halloween display and picked Dying to Party and another up.  Dying to Party is a white that comes off slightly gray with silver shimmer/micro glitter (I can't decide which . . . more of a large particle shimmer though).

The application on this wasn't what I expect from a white, but it wasn't great either.  It dragged a bit on the first and second coats and didn't smooth out, but Seche fixed that.  Also, this polish dries to a slight matte finish.  Overall, I liked this polish.  I love the silver shimmer in it!

This is 3 coats.

Bonita Dying to Party Halloween Collection



bonita-dying-to-party-halloween-collection

5 comments :

  1. This is super pretty against your skin tone. I love the shimmer in it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your short nails still look cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Read the information you share, it is very helpful for me. Hope I will learn more interesting information on your blog.
    Đến với Proship khách hàng sẽ được sử dụng những dịch vụ tốt nhất, chất lượng nhất, thời gian nhanh nhất và đặc biệt giá cả cạnh tranh nhất.
    Dịch vụ vận chuyển ô tô
    Dịch vụ cho thuê xe tải
    Vận chuyển xe máy bằng tàu hỏa
    Dịch vụ chuyển hàng bằng container,...

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!