Tuesday, July 15, 2014

China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise

Today I have one of my favorite neons for you, China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise.  I first got this back in 2009.  It was a part of China Glaze's Ink collection for Summer 2008 and is currently apart of the core collection.

This neon turquoise also has a gorgeous turquoise shimmer that really makes this look glowy.

It terms of formula, like most neons it dries to a matte finish.  It applied nicely, nothing to complain about.  Now I normally don't comment on the wear of a polish since I'm either swatching, or if it is a manicure, I don't wear it long enough, but this polish did have some chips at the end of the day.  This is also a stainer, so make sure to wear a base coat!

This is 3 coats with top coat.

China-Glaze-Turned-Up-Turquoise-Neon

2 comments :

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!