Saturday, July 12, 2014

Polish Me Silly (formally Lush Lacquer) Neon Lights

Hope everyone is having a great Saturday!  Today I have a polish from Polish Me Silly (formally Lush Lacquer) called Neon Lights.  I bought this a year or two ago before the name change.  I was obsessing over neon glitter, so I had to have this.

Neon Lights has a white base with neon pink, orange, green and yellow glitter.  Application was a little difficult because the glitters clumped a bit, but I managed.  This polish also dries lumpy, so an extra coat of thick top coat was needed.  I used Seche and Barielle Manicure Extender (I also use Gelous for this purpose as well).

This is 2 coats.

Polish-Me-Silly-Lush-Lacquer-Neon-Lights-Nail-Polish

Polish-Me-Silly-Lush-Lacquer-Neon-Lights-Nail-Polish

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!