Sunday, March 1, 2015

Smitten Polish Between the Baubles

Hi everyone.  Can you believe it's already March?  I still feel like it should be January!  Well I'm excited for March, because in the polish world that means green polish everywhere and I love my green polish.  In light of that I had to put one on.

Smitten Polish Between the Baubles is actually from their Christmas Collection and I have no idea why it took me so long to wear it, but it's gorgeous!  It's a beautiful murky dark green holo and application was perfect!

This is 2 coats.

smitten polish between the baubles

smitten-polish-between-the-baubles


How stunning is that?  And it's still available on SmittenPolish.com so be sure to snag it before it's gone!

What's your favorite polish color?

26 comments :

  1. That is stunning! I love green polish and this is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Another green polish lover! It really is gorgeous.

      Delete
  2. Forest green holos. Just the words alone drive me wild, lol. These are so flattering on me and I love them to bits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right? How can anyone not love those forest green holos?

      Delete
  3. I've heard so many good things about this brand! That is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smitten Polish is amazing. One of my favorite indies!

      Delete
  4. This is such a beauty! I super duper love the color and the finish. This is something worth checking out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOOOOOO This is so magical. Where is 2015 going?! I mean seriously, I can't believe how quick it's going either!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is magical. Like stare at your nails in traffic magical!

      Delete
  6. Quite stunning! I too was excited for this month because of all the greeeeeeen!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dang, this is gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. just my kind of colour, I love green and Smittens are always so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!