Thursday, September 20, 2012

Throw Back Thursday: Cover Girl Midnight Forest

For Throw Back Thursday, I decided to we Midnight Forest which I found in Dollar Tree a year or two ago.  I'm actually not sure how old this is but I believe Cover Girl has stopped making polish  (correct me if I'm wrong) .

Anyways, Midnight Forest is a blackened green as it's name suggests.  I boarders on being frosty and seems to have some silvery frost/shimmer in it.  It's gorgeous!

As for the application, it was a little runny for me, but other than that I had no issues.

This is 3 coats.




3 comments :

  1. that´s very nice color :) i love colors like this ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing color! Love it :) Nice blog, btw :)
    Stop by sometimes and if you like follow me,
    I'll definitely follow back :)

    http://dare2wear.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!