Wednesday, January 18, 2012

OPI Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window

OPI, I want to know who named this polish.  Now, I normally don't get asked about my polish, but of course I'm checking out at the grocery store and the checker tells me that she loves the color I'm wearing and asks what color it is so she can buy it.  And then there was that awkward moment when I told her it was called Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window.  I'm pretty sure she thought I was crazy lol.

Uh-Oh Roll Down the Window is one of those ugly pretty shades and you either love it or hate it.  I LOVE shades like these.  This murky green is right up my alley.  Application wasn't horrible, but it wasn't great either.  I had a hard time controlling it because it was a bit runny.

This is 3 coats.





15 comments :

  1. Agree with above commenter...this really does look great on you. It looked icky on me. I had hands that looked like they belonged to an alien with this on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great on you! On me, however, it makes me look sickly - it brings out too much yellow in my skin. As for the name...I could do without a LOT of the OPI names. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  3. as usual this is perfection, and your nails are flawless....was this from the touring america collection?

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks AMAZING on you!!! I'm still contemplating getting it, although greens don't usually agree with my skin...

    ReplyDelete
  5. The name really put me off from looking at it properly in the store, but now I have seen it on some nails I have to say that it looks quite cool. Sort of a new version of neutral.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What’s the color of this nail polish

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!