Thursday, September 13, 2012

Throw Back Thursday: Hard Candy Ghetto Girl

It's been a while since I've posted and I've missed a few Throwback Thursdays.  School has gotten the better of me along with breaking a nail so far down it bled a bit.  It's grown but it's still not even as evidenced by the pictures in this post.

Anyways, today's Throw Back Thursday is all about Hard Candy Ghetto Girl.  I bought this one in high school about 9 years ago.  It's a metallic silver that is slightly iridescent and gives way to a golden color.

I have no complaints about application, but it's a bit brush stroke-y.

This is 2 coats.

Sidenote: If you decide to search for this polish in google images, make sure you have safe search on.  Let's just say I saw some things that cannot be unseen.






10 comments :

  1. This is pretty. I like metallics for fall and winter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this, it's that flash of colour that makes it a bit space age and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  3. interesting color, but it looks better in the bottle :-DDD :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's so pretty very unique :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a Sally Hanson Gray metallic, I've bought many years ago. I think I will get that done tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this on you- I like the silver metallic with the gold flash- this is a definitely a beauty worth holding onto:) Lol on the internet search- will proceed with caution....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This color is amazing!!
    I really really love it!
    Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!