Friday, October 14, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects Hot Wired

About a month or so ago I found the Halloween themed Salon Effects and picked up a few and now that we're almost half way into October, I figured I'd better pull one out.  Unfortunately, I was rushing when applying these.  This is definitely something you don't want to rush with because the polish strips can rip, apply wrinkly, and put the wrong size on a nail.  Of course I managed to do all three, but it doesn't look too bad, especially after topping it with some Poshe.  I obviously failed at the sizing of my ring finger as evidenced in the last picture.

(The bottles I am holding are OPI Fresh Frog of Bel-Air and Poshe topcoat)





3 comments :

  1. I love these, but I rarely buy them since mine always chip right away. This design is awesome, if only a company could make a crackle that made thin lines like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks good. You make me wish I had picked up a couple when I saw them.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!