Friday, October 28, 2011

Nicole by OPI Pitch Black Glimmer over OPI Flit a Bit

I decided to keep going with the Halloween theme and layered Pitch Black Glimmer over Flit a Bit.  Pitch Black Glimmer has tiny black glitter and a few tiny holo glitters scattered through out a clear base.  The layering combo sounded like a great idea, but I'm not sure if I like it now that it's on my nails.

2 coats Flit a Bit, 1 coat Pitch Black Glimmer.









I also need to include that I hate Nicole by OPI's bottle shape.  Why won't they change that horrible shape?  I have very few of this brand because I hate the bottle shape so much.

5 comments :

  1. I am so jealous you own that...it's such a big lemming of mine.
    But the bottle shape is terrible, I agree. It messes with the other bottles in the drawer and looks like a deformed Elephant foot. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pitch Black Glimmer is one of my lemmings too, or in fact any other sparse black glitter in a clear base, but I can't find any here in the UK :(
    I really like the combo though :)
    Hx

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is super pretty, i ffound your blog recently and i have to say i love all your posts and swatches they are sooo gorgeous, keep up the good work : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want both these polished looks so pretty! I thought I was the only one I despise Nicole's bottle shape it's so ugly and awkward I hate it so much too I don't know what they were thinking you know what's crazy I got some mini bottles from Nicole and they have the cutest bottle shape I wish there big bottles had that shape!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Useful article, thank you for sharing the article!!!

    Website: bloggiaidap247.com giúp bạn giải đáp bash là gì hay bash idol là gì và nhiều thông tin hữu ích

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!