Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Lynnderella Cauldron Drippings over Illamsqua Boosh

Lynnderella knows the way to my heart with all her unique, glittery offerings.  Cauldron Drippings (love this name!) is full of orange glitter in different shapes and sizes with sprinklings of random green, purple, blue, gold, and possibly some others.  I decided to layer it over Illamasqua Boosh for a nice Halloween look.

1 coat Boosh.








I then layered one coat of Cauldron Drippings.








So pretty!  The only thing I'm not looking forward to is removal (even with foil)

3 comments :

  1. This is so pretty!
    I'm also jealous of how long your nails have gotten...mine are still nubbins lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is indredible

    ReplyDelete
  3. This layering combo is so cute! Or should I say spooky haha

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!