Saturday, July 16, 2011

Orly Fancy Fuchsia

This one is from Orly's 2011 Spring Collection.  I almost passed it by a few times, but randomly got it in a bout of retail therapy and I wasn't disappointed.  For some reason I had a hard time applying it, but it wasn't the polish's fault.  I'd swatched it on my fingers before and it went on great.  It was probably because I was in a rush.  If I'd been more careful I could have gotten away with 1 coat.  Instead I did 2 to even it up and cover some bald spots.  Either way, that's not bad.

Again, this is 2 coats.





7 comments :

  1. Wow I LOVE this pink! It looks so delish, and works amazingly with your skin tone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty color! It looks awesome on you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a really gorgeous pink. I don't usually like pinks very much, but this is just lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that color!!! I need that too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!