Wednesday, July 13, 2011

China Glaze Grape Pop and OPI Servin' Up Sparkle

Grape Pop is hands down one of my favorite purple creams.  It applies like a dream and is extremely pigmented.   I've read on several other blogs that it's a dupe for Rescue Beauty Lounge Mismas and OPI Funky Dunky.  I don't have any of these to compare though.

This is 2 coats.








So after polishing with Grape Pop (which I've worn before) I decided I needed to add a little sparkle because I love glitter and I really wanted to try out OPI's Servin' Up Sparkle.  Let me tell you, it does NOT disappoint.  My picture does this glitter no justice.  It's filled with tiny holo square glitter and large holo hex glitter.  It's pretty dense, so I plan on trying it on it's own at one point.

This is Grape Pop with one coat of Servin' Up Sparkle.





14 comments :

  1. i love the China Glaze!! I need that color:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the servin up sparkle. need! going on my wishlist asap :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow!!! i love this combo and guess what i have these polishes..im gonna bite this style... once :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. As usual, the polish looks awesome on you!
    And honestly, I was ignoring Serving Up Sparkle for the longest, but after seeing it here and reading what you said, I think I'm gonna buy it. At some point in life.

    ReplyDelete
  5. (wiping drool from my mouth) WOW! Hot combo, I have to search for this OPI glitter

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to keep telling myself I don't need Servin up Sparkle! Looks really pretty on you

    ReplyDelete
  7. How weird my Grape Pop it´s a lot more blueish and darker than yours...

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Julie, purples are a hard color to capture with cameras. It's a bit more blue in real life, but certain colors tend to look a bit different due to my darker skin tone.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!