Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Illamasqua Boosh and Sally Hansen In the Spotlight

I slapped this mani on yesterday because I was in a rush and my students ended up loving it!  They're too cute sometimes.

Boosh is the best black with Wet n Wild's black cream as a close second.  And to think I bought it by accident. I thought I was buying Rampage and imagine my surprise when I opened it up when I got home.  Surprise isn't really even the word.  I was pissed.  And of course when I went back to exchange it, they didn't have any Rampage left, so I kept Boosh and I love it.

In the Spotlight is a holo string glitter in a clear base, and it looks awesome over black.  Science fiction-y good.

This is 1 coat of Boosh and 2 coats of In the Spotlight.






11 comments :

  1. Love that glitter! What a fun, happy mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally don't like the string glitter but this looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to love this polish, but I just don't. Maybe it's the bumpiness of it? I do, however, like how it looks and this is no exception.

    ReplyDelete
  4. TEXAS TIES GATES for TIME OFF.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the glitter! I have a sinful colors polish like this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oowa, oowa, party over here! Nice party look...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why does the them to Twilight Zone come to mind? Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!