Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Twinsie Tuesday - Inspired by a City

Welcome to another edition of Twinsie Tuesday!  Today's theme is inspired by a city.  I attempted two manicures with full nail art to represent LA and they both came out terribly.  So on to plan B!  I could randomly pick a polish from my OPI drawers and I'd have a 50:50 chance that I'd end up choosing a city themed polish, so that's exactly what I did.  So now I present to you OPI Midnight in Moscow!

Midnight in Moscow was from OPI's Russian collection released in Fall 2007 (I can't believe it's been almost 10 years!).  It's a vampy coal color based polish with molten deep red shimmer.  It has that glow from within look that I love.  I believe this one is still apart of OPI's core collection, so you should be able to find it easily in stores!

This is 2 coats.

opi midnight in moscow

opi midnight in moscow


Be sure to check out what the other Twinsies have come up with!


Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Claire at Kerruticles
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Marisa at Polish Those Nails
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Savannah at Addicted to Polish
Sharon at Behind Green Eyes

8 comments :

  1. Such a gorgeous deep color with those shimmers in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That polish is stunning!! It looks really great on you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful polish! I love that glowing from within look too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG from 2007, such a beautiful polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have Muir Muir On The Wall, which is quite similar, although not quite as dark. So I've always discounted buying this - might change my mind though now I've seen your swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What color is that and number please.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!