Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday - Oldest Untried

Some of you that know me know that I have an untried problem.  I'm constantly talking about it.  At this point most of my manicures are never repeats, so today's Twinsie Tuesday is kind of par for the course for me lol.  Now I have to admit that I have no clue what my oldest untried is.  There are many that have been in my stash for years, so I just kind of picked one at random.

This is Catherine Arley 669, a holo nude.  I bought this and some others back when everyone was going crazy for these in 2011.  I posted about another one of them here.  Catherine Arley is a Turkish brand that has since become even harder to get to the US.

catherine arley 669

catherine arley 669


Check out all the other Twinsies' Untrieds!


Alaina at The Little Canvas

Amanda at Amandalandish

Amanda at Fashion Footing

Amber at Nails Like Lace
Beckie at Polished by Beckie

Bridget at A Painted Nail

Chelsea at Nailed Blog



Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer


Marisa at Polish Obsession

Savannah at Addicted to Polish

Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les

4 comments :

  1. Pretty! I got them all except one ;) I don't regret it, I really like them - even if I only tried a few so far =P
    Xoxo, Nyx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that exact same problem. Since I have so many untried polishes I always try to do a design with the ones I haven't used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hell yeah! This is unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!