Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday - Inspired by a Song

Hi everyone! Today's Twinsie Tuesday post  is all about being inspired by a song.  I was going to attempt some nail art but wasn't feeling very inspired so I cheated a little and just used a polish inspired by a song.

For this I used Deborah Lippmann Glitter in the Air (inspired by P!nk's song of the same name) layered over Rescue Beauty Lounge Bikini Bottom.  I'm pretty sure I posted this look before, but that several years ago.  I love the combo, so I think it's worth posting about again.

This one coat Glitter in the Air over 2 coats Bikini Bottom.

deborah lippmann glitter in the air rescue beauty lounge bikini bottom

deborah lippman glitter in the air rescue beauty lounge bikini bottom


And for your viewing pleasure, P!nk Glitter in the Air:



Make sure you check out the other Twinsies to see what they've come up with!



Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

3 comments :

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!