Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Femme Fatale Snapvine

It's been a while since I've worn and "indie" glitter so out came Snapvine by Femme Fatale from my infamous and seemingly never ending "untrieds" pile.

Snapvine has a teal crelly base with pink and green-gold glitter.  Formula was a little thick and the glitters clumped together a bit, but I think my struggle was due partly to it having been a while since I've applied a color like this.  Over all I loved the color, application, not as much.

This is 2 coats.

femme-fatale-snapvine

femme-fatale-snapvine

2 comments :

  1. I love this shade of green. I've been in a glitter phase lately and defenitely wouldn't refuse such a beautiful polish like this.

    Kisses from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CBSE Syllabus 2023 for classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 Subjects Wise Download our Website form of Pdf Format, With Exams just Around the Corner, all the CBSE 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th Students would be Surrounded by a lot of study Material, hectic Preparation Schedule and Summing up the Assignment works. CBSE 10th Class Syllabus 2023 At this time, Students should not forget to go Through the Syllabus 2023 so that they don’t miss any important topic to Prepare for the finals. CBSE 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, 12th New Syllabus 2023 Download and Students Regular Reading Subject Wise for Final Exam Best Performance in 4th Class, so Students our Website Visit Regular More Update Pdf Format File Available here.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!