Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Femme Fatale Snapvine

It's been a while since I've worn and "indie" glitter so out came Snapvine by Femme Fatale from my infamous and seemingly never ending "untrieds" pile.

Snapvine has a teal crelly base with pink and green-gold glitter.  Formula was a little thick and the glitters clumped together a bit, but I think my struggle was due partly to it having been a while since I've applied a color like this.  Over all I loved the color, application, not as much.

This is 2 coats.

femme-fatale-snapvine

femme-fatale-snapvine

1 comment :

  1. I love this shade of green. I've been in a glitter phase lately and defenitely wouldn't refuse such a beautiful polish like this.

    Kisses from Brazil!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!