Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Elevation Polish Echinops

Today I have a polish from Elevation Polish which has quickly become one of my favorite indie brands.  I bought Echinops a few months ago and I'm finally getting around to wearing it.

I have to admit I had to google what Echinops was, plus it's always fun to know the inspiration behind a polish.  It's a pretty blurple spherical flower.  This polish has the same pretty lavender/blurple color but with some subtle holo pigment in it.

Application on this was pretty perfect (another reason I love me some Elevation Polish).

This is 2 coats.

elevation-polish-echinops

elevation-polish-echinops

Elevation Polish can be purchased from their website or from LLarowe.

If you haven't already, don't forget to enter my giveaway!

4 comments :

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!