Friday, June 13, 2014

L.A. Girl 3D Effects Sparkle Ruby

Yet another polish being rescued from the infamous untried pile.  I couple of years ago LA Girls came out with it's 3D Effects collection which consisted of scattered holos.  Sparkle Ruby is the red of the bunch.  I'm in love with it and I'm wondering why I don't own the whole collection.  The holo isn't super obvious and the jelly base it's in almost makes it look like silver flecks covered in red instead of holo.

Application on this was very nice.  Cleaning up is another story, but reds just tend to get all up in the cuticle.

This is 2 coats.

LA Girl 3D Effects Sparkle Ruby red holo nail polish swatch

LA Girl 3D Effects Sparkle Ruby red holo nail polish swatch

1 comment :

  1. Mmph, I literally just bit my bottom lip--this is one sexy little polish! (^_-)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!