Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Hits Atena

I'm sure by now most of us nail polish fanatics have heard of the Brazilian brand Hits.  They have a gorgeous collection of holo polishes that are absolutely stunning.  Today I have on Atena.  I had to have Atena because it reminded me of OPI DS Exclusive.  I've been lemming exclusive for so long, I couldn't help but buy Atena to help quench my thirst.

The formula on this was really nice.  These aren't the type of holos that you need an Aqua Base like base coat in order for it to apply properly.  The first coat of this polish is pretty shear, but after the 2nd coat, everything is perfect.  It almost looks like a jelly finish.

This is 2 coats.





6 comments :

  1. amaaazzing pics, this one is really stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. uhhh, I'm on a holo-tripp at the moment!
    Gorgeous polish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow it looks absolutely amazing! I love how the finish is shiny, not like those matt finishes NFU OH has...How long did it last?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where can i buy this brand in the US?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I purchased from Llarowe: http://shop.llarowe.com/HITS-No-Olimpo-Collection_c7.htm

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!