Sunday, June 3, 2012

Essie Mojito Madness and a Comparison

Mojito Madness is one of the stand out colors from Essie's Bikini So Teeny Summer 2012 collection.  It's a bright, light green creme.

Application wasn't my favorite.  It's a bit on the thick side and doesn't self level.

This is 2 coats.





When I put Mojito Madness on, it instantly reminded me of  Orly's Mint Mojito.  They're close but not the same.  Mojito Madness has more blue in it, darker and more opaque than Mint Mojito.  They may be similar enough for some not to own both, but as someone who has more than 1,000 polishes, I couldn't resist :D


9 comments :

  1. Thanks for the review. I liked it in the bottle but if it goes on thick, I am in trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  2. is this the salon or drugstore essie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Drugstore Essie. I just hate the drug store label. I usually don't buy the drugstore version though.

      Delete
  3. I couldn't resist comparing the two Mojitos, either, and I'm keeping both (for now, anyway). :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this color on you! Now I want it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous. I love bright greens :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this color, I just picked it up...It's so beautiful on you! Do you have any tips for shaping your nails so perfectly square (a certain file or way of filing, cutting them, etc)? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!