Saturday, February 25, 2012

Color Club Nomadic in Nude

Nomadic in Nude is from Color Club's Back to Boho collection for Fall 2011.  I bought mine in a set from Ross.  I've been buying most of their newer collections from Ross lately.

Nomadic in Nude is one of those "greige" colors.  It's a light gray with some brown in it.  I'm still on the fence about how this color looks on me.  I'm still looking for the perfect nude.  Application was decent.  It was almost a 2 coater, but I needed three to fill in some of the bald spots.

This is 3 coats.




The sets from Ross don't have the name stickers on the bottom, so I made my own.  I hate having unlabeled polish.



9 comments :

  1. This color looks alot better on you than it did on me! I'm still searching for the perfect nude also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This color is pretty. Have you tried OPIs San-Tantonio?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I have it, I just haven't gotten around to wearing it yet.

      Delete
  3. Nice colour :) - it matches great with your skin colour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shade! I really like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I got my st at Ross too and all of mines came labeled except for this one. It kills me to have unlabeled bottles too

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it! one of my favorite color. i wanna buy it now! now! now!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!