Thursday, June 30, 2011

China Glaze Snow Layered with Sephora by OPI Only Gold for Me

So this past weekend, my bestie Winta invited me to a Black and White party.  She was wearing black, so I decided to go with white.  The first thing I thought about is what mani I was going to wear.  I didn't want to go with just white polish because I do that all the time, so since my outfit had a little gold in it, I decided to top white polish off with some gold glittah!

This is 2 coats of Snow and 2 coats of Only Gold For Me






7 comments:

  1. that's very elegant!

    i've been trying to think of fun mani's that are work appropriate. i didn't think i could pull off a glitter but your pic has me thinking otherwise. great swatch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the hexagon shaped glitter...so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to have to pick up "Snow", I love the looks of it, since that last post you did with a glitter polish on top.
    I have tons of shimmery polish that need to get used. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, my eyes are happy! I like this a lot!

    ReplyDelete