Saturday, December 4, 2010

Guest Nails: NARS Zulu

So my friend Dana came over to say hi and bring me some greens and mac & cheese from Ooohs and Aaahs mmm.  Of course I have nail polish bottles all over the place so she just had to have her nails done.  She picked out my beloved NARS Zulu that I haven't even worn yet and being the nice friend that I am, I obliged lol.

This is base coat, 3 coats of Zulu and Poshe topcoat.  Zulu needed 3 coats to even things out a bit, but if you apply it right, you can get away with 2 and a more obvious green color.


Don't they look lovely?

3 comments :

  1. Green and mac + cheese, I'll be right over. Lol! You are a good friend for letting her bust open Zulu. Very pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a beautiful job, and she's got great nails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, NARS Zulu is one of those longtime lemmings I'm always vacilliating over...But it looks so great on you! I also love your nails by the way - great application, length and shape :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!