Sunday, December 26, 2010

China Glaze Party Hearty Over China Glaze Snow

Okay, I know we've all seen this a million times, but it was so pretty I had to do it for my Christmas mani.  I layered China Glaze Party Hearty over China Glaze Snow.  I was really surprised when I put on Snow.  It was opaque in 2 coats (which is rare for a white polish)!  It's not stark white like Sally Hansen Whirlwind White (another 2 coat white polish), but it almost has a squishy look to it.  I love it.  Party Hearty is a glitter (swoon) with red hex glitter, smaller square green glitter, and even smaller silver glitter.  Absolute love.

china-glaze-party-hearty-over-snow


Also don't forget to enter my giveaway here.  It ends January 3rd.

7 comments :

  1. This is sooooo cute! Can you recommend a "nude-ish" color that goes opaque in 2 coats? Thank you in advance:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this combo. While I was applying it I was giddy. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marie, I like OPI Tickle My Francey.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Savvy! I love TMF, and wore it like 3 wks. straight after purchasing it. LOL

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!