Friday, December 3, 2010

China Glaze Up All Night

This one is a beautiful "almost black" blue.  For the most part this polish looks like a dark navy blue creme, but it's secretly hiding a gorgeous shimmer that only shows in bright lights and bright sunlight.  This one was pretty opaque in 1 coat, but it took 2 coats for perfection.  It almost glided on my finger nails and it dries with a nice shine without topcoat.  These picture have topcoat because I'm just impatient as hell.  I can't imagine a life without one of my beloved quick dry top coats.

This is how it looks under bright lights:


This is what it looks like in most other lights:


6 comments :

  1. Yeahhhh.This is pretty and just looks like it would have been an easy application.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite kinds of colors. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Its still in my untrieds...I have so many blues and need to get through them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just bought this. Can't wait to try it out! Looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!