Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday - Favorite Discontinued Polish

It's Twinsie Tuesday and today we're talking about our favorite discontinued polish. I've actually blogged about quite a few of these in my Throwback Thursday posts and I guest posted my absolute favorite, OPI DS Glamour, over on Amandaladish's blog a couple of months ago.  So this won't be my absolute favorite, but a favorite. Unfortunately there are just way too many fabulous discontinued polishes out there and I still had a hard time picking one, but I'm going with China Glaze Emerald Sparkle.

Emerald Sparkle is like the deep green version of the ever popular China Glaze Ruby Pumps.  It's green, it's glittery, it has lots of depth and it's discontinued! To add insult to injury one of the batches was a dud (while it's not ugly, it's not green glitter jelly goodness).  It originally came out as a part of the Holiday 2008 collection, but was limited edition. China Glaze if you're reading this (which they probably aren't), bring it back a long with one in every color!

china glaze emerald sparkle

china glaze emerald sparkle

china glaze emerald sparkle


Don't forget to check out the other Twinsies and their favorite discontinued polishes!


Alaina at The Little Canvas
Amanda at Amandalandish
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les

5 comments :

  1. I love the darkened sparkle of this! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a gorgeous shimmery green this is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This polish converted me to liking greens. Love!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a gorgeous shade! The tiny glitters make it look really cool.. sad that its not made anymore

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!