Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Sally Hansen Pacific Blue and China Glaze Fairy Dust

Sally Hansen Pacific Blue.  We're all tired of hearing about it being discontinued, so I'll just skip that bit.  I've posted about this polish a few years ago, but since my photography skills have improved, I decided to post again and this time with China Glaze Fairy Dust that I recently picked up.  (Side note: why did it take me so long to buy Fairy Dust?  I've known about it for years, but it never made it to my collection and after this mani, I realize it's definitely a staple.  Now I need to find the gold version Golden Enchantment.)

1 coat Pacific Blue and 1 coat Fairy Dust.

Sally-Hansen-Pacific-Blue-China-Glaze-Fairy-Dust

Sally-Hansen-Pacific-Blue-China-Glaze-Fairy-Dust

No comments :

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!