Thursday, December 18, 2014

Sally Hansen Golden Tourmaline

It's Thursday, so how about a bit of a throwback with Golden Tourmaline from Sally Hansen's Nail Prisms line.  This is where I say I wish they would bring them back.  They had some gorgeous colors and finishes that would fit right in with all the holos and multichromes that are popular now.

Golden Tourmaline is a pinkish red holo.  I bought it 4 years ago because for a while it seemed almost impossible to have a true red holo and this seemed like the closest we'd get to it.  Now with indies, there are quite a few true red holos out there. No regrets buying this though, because it's gorgeous!  These pictures do it no justice.

This is 2 coats.

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Golden Tourmaline

Sally Hansen Nail Prisms Golden Tourmaline<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/1842990/?claim=cyrjwyz495w">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

6 comments :

  1. Oh, how I love these old Sally Hansens! Even with all the new holo options they stand the test of time. Thanks for sharing your vintage polish mani.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I want a red holo! Great review. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely need at least one red holo in your stash!

      Delete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!