Thursday, April 17, 2014

Nude Dotticure with OPI Coney Island Cotton Candy

Today I have some really simple nail art.  It's dotticure week over on the nail board on MUA and since I've never done one, I decided to try.  I wanted something a bit more subtle, so as a base I used OPI Coney Island Cotton Candy.  The one I have is black label (not big 3 free).  I'd forgotten how perfect black label OPI applied as well as how intense the smell is.  I used Wet n Wild Black for the dots.  To make it even more subtle, I made my dots tiny and sparse.  I really like it although I'd probably use acrylic paint and be patient and wait for the dot to dry to avoid the "strings."  Good thing its not obvious in real life.  Damn you macro!

This is 3 coats of OPI Coney Island Cotton Candy.




5 comments :

  1. SO pretty!! Is Coney Island Cotton Candy LE?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This one is apart of the core line, so it should be easy to find.

      Delete
  2. pretty nice blog, following :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. black and nude is the perfect combo! i love this!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!