Thursday, January 19, 2012

Rescue Beauty Lounge Piu Mosso

Piu Mosso is a dark, almost black blue with subtle orange-y shimmer.  I have mixed feelings about this one.  It's absolutely stunning in the bottle with obvious shimmer, however when on the nail, the shimmer is more subdued and in certain lights, invisible, making the polish look like a more dusty, deep navy blue.  However, when you can see the shimmer, it's so pretty!

Application on this was perfection.  It's definitely a 1 coater, but silly me had to use 2.  Painting nails when I'm exhausted and barely seeing straight is not a good combo.






8 comments :

  1. hmmm i'm on the fence about this one too. i do love the color of the blue though. i wish the orange shimmer was more noticeable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it!! I love polishes with "hidden" or subtle shimmer. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOhh mysterious beauty! I love this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovelovelove the color in the bottle, but I want the shimmer to come up more on the nail

    ReplyDelete
  5. Der Lack ist super *_*

    http://spruso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!