Friday, December 9, 2011

I'm Alive / Color Club Very Merry Berry

It never fails.  Every Thanksgiving, I'll be chopping, peeling, or grating something in the kitchen and BAM, something happens to a nail.  This year it was the index finger with the knife chopping green onions.  I really don't know why my family even lets me anywhere near a knife lol.  Anyways, the results where this:



So I've been MIA trying to grow it out and wearing nude polishes until I just couldn't stand it anymore.  My nails aren't back to my usual standards, but I had to put some color on them.

Of course I went all the way.  I layered Color Club Very Merry Berry over a China Glaze navy blue cream.




7 comments :

  1. Very pretty! I know breaks like that are devastating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing you didn't cut your hand! Still you have lovely nubbins. Love the color :)

    I'm down to nubbins too. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely combination. I'm glad your injury wasn't more serious - but I like your short nails. I can't get mind to grow long so I'm a fan of short nails!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Looks like your nail has almost recovered. The CC looks great over the blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey i just wanted to let you know that i nominated you for a nail polish tag on my blog (: hope you can check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh boy, sorry for your nail... uh! Well, the hard part is to wear nude color on the nails but now you put on a very glamorous polish! Very Merry Berry... I've just loved this one!
    =D
    Polish Nails, Make-up & Co. (bilingual blog)
    rockuroutfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!