Friday, November 4, 2011

Sephora by OPI 212 - Sephora

212 - Sephora was originally released with the opening of Sephora's NYC store.  It was only available there and online.  I've now started to see it in the regular displays and it seems to be a part of the core collection.

212 is an interesting mix of things.  The base seems to be black, but the olive-gold shimmer gives it a murky dirty brown feel.  Through out all of that are flakies that flash orange and green as well as small holo glitter pieces.  Some how it all manages to come through

This is 3 coats (you can get away with 2).






7 comments :

  1. I actually think it might be seasonal...I always see it around Thanksgiving and Christmas, but never for the rest of the year.

    Anyway, it looks awesome on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is such a nice color!! great mani :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to be on the lookout for this beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one is HOT! i am going to search for it, I have never seen it before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You made this look soooo good! Glad I own this one despite the mixed reviews it's gotten. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks super nice. I may have to get it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!