Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday - Celebrity Nail Recreation

It's time for another Twinsie Tuesday post!  This one is all about recreating a manicure seen on a celebrity.

I chose to do a mani I saw on Katy Perry in her Dark Horse music video.  It's a gold nail with blue tips.  In retrospect I think this would have looked better on longer nails, but I kind of dig it.  I used China Glaze Mingle with Kringle for the gold and Essie Strut Your Stuff for the blue.

Katy Perry Dark Horse Nails

Katy Perry Dark Horse Nails

Katy Perry Dark Horse Nails


And a picture of the inspiration!



Check out the other Twinsies' Celeb Inspired nails!



Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

9 comments :

  1. Pop stars are the best for mani inspirations! This looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love that shimmery gold on you. The blue just pops against it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really fun color combo!! Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this color combo! I tried my own version of this mani a while ago (I also used Strut Your Stuff-great minds think alike!) but yours looks so much nicer! Katy always has such cool nails.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!