Thursday, January 29, 2015

Throwback Thursday - Orly Satin Royalty

Since demi-matte polishes seem to be the current trend (Zoya Satins, Essie Cashmeres, etc) I thought I'd share one I've had in my collection since around 2001.  Orly Satin Royalty.  This comes from their Satin Hues collection and I'm really not sure when it originally came out, but doing a little search on the internet, it seems these were released around 1998.  All I know is I wore this one quite a bit when I was a freshman in high school.  Check out the old Orly bottle!

This is 2 coats.

Orly Satin Royalty Satin Hues

Orly Satin Royalty Satin Hues

5 comments :

  1. Such a flash to the past! I don't own any of the older Orly polishes like this one. Its a nice purple though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know Orly ever did any satin polishes. But this is super pretty, love it!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!