Thursday, September 11, 2014

Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Ever Green

So keeping along with the fall theme, today I have Ever Green from the new Sally Hansen New York Fashion Week Runway Collection for Fall 2014.  I always look forward to these collections, but I can never find them and by the time I do they've been picked over and the CVS store closest to me has a terrible beauty section.  Nothing is ever in place, polish is put out on random shelves without the display and they almost never get anything new that's of interest.  But on to this lovely polish.

Ever Green is well, green.  It's one of my favorite types of green polish, a little murky, a little dark, and of the army green range.  I wouldn't put it in the pretty-ugly category though.

This one applied really nicely.  I forgot how much I love the brush on the Complete Salon Manicure polishes.

This is 2 coats.

sally-hansen-complete-salon-manicure-runway-collection-2014-ever-green

sally-hansen-complete-salon-manicure-runway-collection-2014-ever-green

7 comments :

  1. Ack, I have to admit hoarding the Hansen runway collection, but am trying to wean myself off that. It helps that my town doesn't have a pharmacy and the nearest one is 40 miles away :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 40 miles away??? I feel bad complaining about my CVS around the corner now!

      Delete
  2. what a lovely shade, looks really nice on your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! It just reminded me that I don't have the shades of green I "need'.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nails look great! Thanks for sharing this manicure with us!
    Looking forward to read your next post 
    Xx Julia

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!