Friday, April 1, 2011

Essie Van D'Go

Pink polish has never been my favorite polish color and if someone were to look at my stash, they may say differently.  For some reason, I still manage to have quite a few pinks in my collection.  I swear, this must be some type of phenomenon.

However, I am an absolute sucker for light, bright, pastel pinks (a la OPI Mod About You).  Van D'Go is no exception to this rule and I am in love.  It's a beautiful pastel pink/peach.  I don't care that it's a streaky mess and takes for coats to cover all that up.

Sunlight:




5 comments :

  1. This looks amazing on you. Absolutely gorgeous! I love that it leans towards salmon. Very nice color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree--this looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this color, it looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in love with pinks right now. This one looks gorgeous on you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely pink..have to say I'm in love with..!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!