Wednesday, May 4, 2016

May the 4th Be With You - Pahlish That's No Moon

Hey everyone!  Just thought I'd share real quick what I have on my nails today.  You may or may not have noticed that it's Star Wars day, so I had to put something on my nails to commemorate!  Last year Pahlish made a special limited edition for the occasion and since it's been sitting in my untrieds, I figured today would be a great day to bring it out of purgatory.

Pahish That's No Moon is a navy blue with slightly scattered holo and blue shimmer that shifts a little indigo in the right light and angle.  It would be a great background for some galaxy nails since it looks so much like the night sky.  The formula on this is excellent and it dries pretty fast.  It doesn't dry super shiny, but one coat of top coat fixes that right up.

This is 2 coats.

Pahlish That's No Moon May the 4th Be With You

Pahlish That's No Moon May the 4th Be With You

Pahlish That's No Moon May the 4th Be With You


Unfortunately this was a limited edition and is no long available, but check out Pahlish for other offerings!

3 comments :

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!