Wednesday, February 3, 2016

14 Days of Valentines - Manglaze LesbiHonest

Hi everyone!  I skipped 14 Days of Valentines yesterday for Twinsie Tuesday, but I'm back with ManGlaze Lesbihonest.  Be sure to check the links below for what's on everyone else's nails!

Lesbihonest is a fuchsia color with loads of shimmer and it dries matte.  It's really gorgeous with and without top coat and the formula is absolutely amazing.  It goes on smooth, dries super fast, and only needs one coat.  And as always, the ManGlaze label always has some interesting artwork.

This is 1 coat.

manglaze lesbihonest

manglaze lesbihonest


ManGlaze Lesbihonest with topcoat.


manglaze lesbihonest with topcoat


And some pictures of the artwork on the bottle:

manglaze lesbihonest

manglaze lesbihonest

manglaze lesbihonest


Don't forget to check out what everyone else is showing off today!


10 comments :

  1. I'm amazed that you only used 1 coat. That's so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - this is a gorgeous polish! Love the packaging, too!

    xo Brianna | Glazed Over

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is gorg, I love mattes so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish he'd come back with a few more shades - I loved how crazy he was on social media. Great review of this polish!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous,and love it both matte and glossy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This has been on my wishlist since it came out. It's so gorgeous matte or with topcoat.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have never tried this brand but reeeeeeally want to!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!