Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Twinsie Tuesday - Polish Received in a Swap

Hi everyone!  Today's Twinsie Tuesday theme is a polish received in a swap.  Now I have to be honest, I don't swap. Okay I take that back.  I did once many moons ago on MUA.  Anyways, I usually don't swap because I love the polish I have and would much rather pay for something I want.  All that aside, the polish I swapped for was China Glaze OMG.  I already had one and I used it so much my bottle was half full.  OMG was getting harder and harder to find and the ebay prices were getting higher, so I got this one as a back up.  I'm trying to remember what I out for it.  It was either one of the Martini Pedicure collections I lucked up on and bought a few of or OPI DS JP Divine.  I'm drawing a blank.

Anyways, China Glaze OMG was my first holo and the polish that propelled me into the world of polish collecting.  Now with all of the indies out there, it's not the most holo nor does it have the best application, but this whole collection will always have a special place in my heart.

And without further ado, I present China Glaze OMG!  This is 2 coats.

china glaze omg

china-glaze-omg

Be sure to check the other Twinsie Tuesday ladies!


Róisín at Cuti-CLUE-les
Marisa at Polish Obsession
Lakeisha at Refined and Polished
Jessica at Blue Velvet Lacquer
Chelsea at Nailed Blog
Bridget at A Painted Nail
Amber at Nails Like Lace
Amanda at Fashion Footing
Amanda at Amandalandish
Alaina at The Little Canvas

38 comments :

  1. I love this CG! It looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this! Holy holo...looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen this CG before! What a gorgeous swatch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?? That means you have to look up the whole OMG collection and the Kaleidoscope collection! Thanks <3

      Delete
  4. I think this is PLENTY holo!! I wish I could get my hands on the polishes in this collection. The holo collection that followed this was weak in comparison. Your swatch is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You're right, it is plenty holo! I wish this collection was still available too. You are so right about the 2 holo collections that followed. They didn't quite live up to the OMG collection. Actually they didn't live up to it at all. I was pretty disappointed with those.

      Delete
  5. Wow! I've never seen this polish before. I have the holos that China Glaze released a few years ago and they are nothing like this! :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What?? I feel really old in polish years now. This collection was EPIC. The more recently released holos have nothing on the OMG collection or the Kaleidoscope collection. These are classics and definitely contributed to the holo craze.

      Delete
  6. This is definitely a great polish to have swapped for!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous shade. As the name says..its OMG ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow this looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an awesome silver holo this! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Why would they ever cancel that lovely polish? WHY IS IT NOT IN THE REGULAR LINE?!?!

    These questions keep me up at night... >.>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! The whole collection should be core!

      Delete
  11. Why haven't I heard of this polish? It's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What? Someone else who hasn't heard of it? The whole collection was amazing!

      Delete
  12. I don't have many CG but this one is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a great polish, congrats on getting it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a beauty!! Your nails are absolutely PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gotta love a good holo! This one is pretty mega!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice pretty subtle holo - those are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh CG OMG, how legendary you are! This was one of my holy grail polishes for a long time and I got a used bottle for $25. Now it is a bit cheaper than it was four years ago but it was one of the polishes that inspired me to get back into collecting and wearing nail polish.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is gorgeous. I can totally see why it's such a unicorn for people. Great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this color. It might not be that original anymore but I would still love to own it someday, even if just for collection purposes.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awww...this is such a beauty girl! Great swatch.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!