Tuesday, February 4, 2014

China Glaze Seahorsin' Around

The other day I decided to hit up one of my favorite nail supply stores to see if they had any of the new collections.  They had the China Glaze Sea Goddess Collection and City Flourish Collection.  I got a few from each and I'll probably do just one post on my picks from the City Flourish Collection this week.

So today I bring you Seahorsin' Around from the Sea Goddess Collection (2014), which consists of all textured polishes.  This one is a medium blue with silver and gold shimmer.  Textures like this kind of remind me of the inside of a geode.

Application on this was good.  I have no complaints.

This is 2 coats.





And of course with topcoat.





Is anyone getting anything from the Sea Goddess collection?


5 comments :

  1. I was thinking of getting the green one and maybe the pink but I'd need to see these in person before I decide. The one you chose is nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought the green one and the white one too. I will say that when I tried the green one, I was disappointed. I wish they would turn that one into a non texture. It would be gorgeous.

      Delete
    2. Good to know! I may avoid the green one then. I've heard other bloggers say they were disappointed with it.

      Delete
  2. Ohmygosh, I must have this one! Love the colour, and yours are definitely the best swatches I've seen of it, giving a nice idea of what the texture is really like. ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!