Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Tree Mani

If you've followed my blog for a bit, you'll notice that I never do much nail art.  Mostly because I'm lazy and I'm not much of an artist,  but I've seen this tape Christmas tree several places and I decided to try.  This was definitely quick and easy, even for someone like me, and it looks so festive!  For the gold background I used China Glaze Midnight Kiss (a gold foil from the 2010 holiday collection), for the glitter I used China Glaze Party Hearty (multi sized red, green glitter and smaller gold glitter), and for the tree I used China Glaze Emerald Sparkle (the most perfect green glitter in a green base).  I also put a little rhinestone for the tree topper.




4 comments :

  1. From one lazy polishaholic to another, this looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Really festive but not over the top so you can wear just about any outfit with it. Love this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!