Tuesday, April 9, 2013

OPI My Vampire is Buff

Today's NOTD is My Vampire is Buff from OPI's Spring 2013 Euro Centrale collection.  This is the only one I purchased from this collection (gasp).  I was pretty disappointed in this collection, especially in comparison to last years Holland collection.  Nearly all of the polishes seem dupe-able . 

I am however in love with this one because I love opaque off white polishes and all the other off white polishes in my stash lean a little pink and I can't think of a dupe.  I'll probably be wearing this on my toes all summer.

Now since this is a white based polish, application was not the greatest and was a little on the thin side.  It kept pooling in my cuticles, but it was nothing a little clean up wouldn't fix.  It was also a bit streaky on initial application.

This is 3 coats.




10 comments :

  1. This looks superb on you! It's the only one I bought from the Euro Collection, and I love it too, although it doesn't look this good with my paler skin.

    I agree that all the rest in the collection looked boring and dupeable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was definitely the standout of the collection for me too--and it's totally beautiful on you, Savvy! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this one too, I think it looks great on our skin tones! Great swatch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really does. I've convinced all my friends to wear white polish and they love it.

      Delete
  4. I love this on you...but when my nail chick tried to apply it to me is was a streaky mess! Even she said it looked terrible and took it off to apply a different color. I wish it looked this good on me!
    XOXO Jenni D

    www.cupcakescashmerecocktails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this looks great on you! I was thinking of buying this shade and using it to replace My Boyfriend Scales Walls wich does not particularly love my skin tone..... Do they have the same consistancy?

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!