Sunday, March 31, 2013

Revlon Beguile with Ozotic Pro 529

I wore this a couple of weeks ago and loved it!

I first put on Revlon Beguile.  Beguile is slightly duochrome. It's mostly a dark blue, but the shimmer in it flashes purple and teal depending on the light.  (mostly teal)  I have no complaints about the application.  It went on pretty smooth and is nice and opaque.

This is 2 coats.



I then decided to layer Ozotic Pro 529 on top.  529 is a glitter top coat, but what makes it so special is that the glitters are duochrome and flash from navy blue to purple to gold.  It's gorgeous, so of course these pictures do it no justice.

This is 2 coats of 529 over Beguile.





10 comments :

  1. Beautiful blue! You know with 529 layered on it looks like a blue version of Chanel Taboo...am I kidding myself? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No! Chanel Taboo came to my mind too as I was looking at the pictures:D

      Delete
    2. I think the Chanel is way more purple. Maybe this is like the blue version of it.

      Delete
    3. Okay now that we know this is a blue version. We just have to find the right purple base for 529 to look like Taboo :)

      Delete
    4. Okay, I was multitasking when I was reading and responding to your comment and ended up repeating what you said. I need to get it together. Either way, I hadn't seen Taboo before you brought it up and now I kinda sorta REALLY need it. And Malice too.

      Delete
  2. Stunning!! I love the Ozotic over it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments! Thanks for visiting!